What Cheered You Up Today? (12 Viewers)

Facetime family birthday get together and one offspring upset his sister by singing happy birthday his way. His sister was far from amused but her 9 year old thought it was great.

Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey and smell like one too.
That's how we sang it in NZ too :-)
 
I booked a trip to Rome today, together with my youngest son. Will be fun.
We were there last Sept/October, a lot of history was covered up for this years 25 Jubilee. Hopefully they cleaned everything up. Supposed to be record crowds. Loved Rome/Italy and hope to go back. Enjoy
 
We were there last Sept/October, a lot of history was covered up for this years 25 Jubilee. Hopefully they cleaned everything up. Supposed to be record crowds. Loved Rome/Italy and hope to go back. Enjoy
The Rome trip is the capstone for the seniors of the high school our kids have attended. The cost his year is almost double, due to the jubilee. Glad I don't have any seniors this year.
 
Last week my little 2014 Mazda 3 hit the 200,000 miles mark.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250109_073416.jpg
    IMG_20250109_073416.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
I was having a smoke in the hotel parking lot. I saw this magnificent tour bus. A Volvo B8R.
IMG_3316.jpeg

This is a master class bus.
It is a MasterB8R.
 
Last edited:
I am easy.

And cheap, apparently. :)

You know I love you like a brother, right?
 
Awesome Chris!
 
Officially joined the Commemorative Air Force today. Next up I will be officially joining our local wing, which has a B-25 Mitchell, TBM Avenger, L-3 Grasshopper, and PT-17 Stearman.
Congratulations, sir. I was a member of the Lone Star Flight Museum for several years with my father until it was dismantled when then founder passed. You will have a great time. Which B25?
 
Congratulations, sir. I was a member of the Lone Star Flight Museum for several years with my father until it was dismantled when then founder passed. You will have a great time. Which B25?

IMG_9464.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back