Took my last daughter on a Sunday to the small town where the actual official state run license office, not the private run state offices, was located and did the drive around, practiced angle parking and back out, and practiced parallel parking. The next day we went for the test and she merely had to drive around the town, after successfully backing out of the diagonal spot onto main street traffic, and watching for one way street turns. No parallel parking which had worried her.
One the way home I told my daughter of a time when I encountered a friend, who ran a driving school, in the State Police office where the driving tests were done long before. After my friend told me he was there for a student's test, I saw through the window behind him, a car back into a passing State Police car. I asked, "Was that her who just backed into a police car?" His comment was, "You're not going to trick me into looking." It was her.