What Cheered You Up Today? (10 Viewers)

We called it Operation Just 'Cuz.
 
Got my latest PSA test result a bit ago, .08, lowest ever says my chemical doctor. She said I'm due for another gold star :grimacing:
 
The Restoration Shop has actually moved my 71 Catalina Freeway Enforcer onto the lift to start working on changing the fuel lines, and checking the suspension! The 455 does sound good even without the tail Pipes on it! There is hope it may be ready for the lights and siren parade before the Woodward Dream cruise 2025!
 
Got my latest PSA test result a bit ago, .08, lowest ever says my chemical doctor. She said I'm due for another gold star :grimacing:
Well done.
Clean living and fancy footwork.
 
Found this ad today. How did it know my wife is a red head?
 

Attachments

  • 8871782151069705798.jpeg
    8871782151069705798.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 47
The Restoration Shop has actually moved my 71 Catalina Freeway Enforcer onto the lift to start working on changing the fuel lines, and checking the suspension! The 455 does sound good even without the tail Pipes on it! There is hope it may be ready for the lights and siren parade before the Woodward Dream cruise 2025!
View attachment 819456
Ahhh old american cars.. They have something no ? A bit of design not found now. Alass I might say.
 
Found this ad today. How did it know my wife is a red head?
Well... lets say your computer isn't tight lipped.
 
 
#$%^&*

I get more than that from the CPP and I left in 1971 at age 28.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back