What Cheered You Up Today? (19 Viewers)

The fact that he isn't dizzy after 82 rotations is a miracle.
Are you sure he isn't dizzy?
 
What???!!!!
You mean you are all fogeys and geezers?
I thought hitting 60 made me old, but now I feel like a young whippersnapper.

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Eighty is the new forty.
 
Congrats ! :wave:
 
Tonight around midnight I will be giving my GF her LAST dose of IV antibiotic! She was in the hospital for 8 days earlier with pneumonia. Doing this has been a pain as we have had to do it every 8 hours for 10 days.
I am retired military. I am not a nurse! I am getting good at doing this. That worries me!
Outside of the drug causing constipation, she is doing good. Once she unloads, the Tidee Bowl Man doesn't stand chance from the carpet bombing!
 
Good day today. Went to Bowral, had lunch.
Kady, our Moodle, in the pouch of my walker.
She is a good 6kg pup. Nice 1-1/2 hour drive,
Kinda like the traditional $100 dollar hamburger. If you re a pilot.
 
I'm "only" 5 '10....😆😂
So you are floating 2" from the ground? :shock:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back