What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

At lease he didn't have any little rubber duckies stuck to his dash....
 
Finished a GB! Wahhhhooooooooo
 
I was hired into a new job as a lead for manufacturing. Most of my bosses are pretty stiff so I decided, when I gave my morning brief, to have a Dad joke of the day. Just to get everyone a chance to start the day with a smile. At first, upper management frowned on it... until I was back by popular demand. Some of the jokes were old but once they understood or figured it out, a smile and a chuckle usually followed.
 
Eye doc #2 that removed the oil bubble from my eye three days ago said eye doc #1 did a fantastic job. To protect my eye from mountain passes air pressure changes on the way home, eye doc #2 inserted an air bubble into my eye that will evaporate shortly. I have to make an appointment with eye doc #3 so I can get an appointment with eye doc #4 and have the cataract removed. A nice quiet one-eyed 11½hr drive home yesterday and will get back to modelling shortly
 
Eye doc #2 that removed the oil bubble from my eye three days ago said eye doc #1 did a fantastic job. To protect my eye from mountain passes air pressure changes on the way home, eye doc #2 inserted an air bubble into my eye that will evaporate shortly. I have to make an appointment with eye doc #3 so I can get an appointment with eye doc #4 and have the cataract removed. A nice quiet one-eyed 11½hr drive home yesterday and will get back to modelling shortly
Wow, George, I am glad you're doing better.
 
Just quit my job !
 
One workday down, 3 to go, then it's off once again to the north woods of Minnesota for 6 days of Duck and grouse hunting, and just general relaxation away from humanity. Np tv, no radio, no traffic, just peace and tranquility...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back