Airframes
Benevolens Magister
Well, as I weigh a slim 160 pounds, I very much doubt it !!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The beautiful Minnesota sun,
what pickups are you going to use?Way back in September I sent a gut a big curly maple board to make a carved top for the Les Paul style guitar he is building for me. Yesterday I get the e-mail saying it was finished except for gluing the neck to the body so I am hoping to have it in my grubby hands next week. Now I just need to purchase the electronics, pickups, knobs, plastics, truss rods, etc... and put it all together. Oh, and I need to find more money to pay for the rest of it!!! I do take donations.
Have not decided yet. There are so many to choose from all claiming to do this and do that. I'm hoping to get this setup as close to a 1959-1960 Les Paul Standard as I can. Looking to get the sound that Duane Allman got on his Standards from the Live at the Fillmore East Album, also on the Eat a Peach album.what pickups are you going to use?
I do not play a Les Paul, but I have a old (1964 era) Martin HD-28- and I had a Fishman pickup installed recently. Very pleased with the results. Wish I could play like: late- Duane Allman, Stevie Ray Vaughn-- sad to hear that Eric "Slow Hand" Clapton is, at age 72, suffering with early onset of tinitus.what pickups are you going to use?
Wish I could play like: late- Duane Allman,
First week in my new job has gone pretty well and i seem to have inherited a decent team
and the hammers finally hammered someone for a change...![]()
Back to our accustomed position of mid-table mediocrity.