What Cheered You Up Today? (8 Viewers)

Lovely friends wedding...
 
Got my boney butt in the recliner.
Was a very active 3 day weekend.
 
Not so much cheered up, but made me laugh - in astonishment !
Got a e-newsletter from the Imperial War Museum, Duxford, giving the dates for two of next years' airshows, The September show, traditionally the Battle of Britain airshow, is billed as celebrating the 75th anniversary o the Battle - they're only five years out !!!
 
Make sure they used a starter row of shingles when they put on the last roof! No one thinks to inspect that aspect because they think no one is stupid enough to omit that! But my current house had a roof put on it a year before I bought it, passed the inspection just fine, and I did not find out about the serious error on the roof for another 14 years! Then I found out the idiots almost did the same thing to the house next door but were caught in the act by the owner and sent packing. After that I did not trust any roofing company and asked for the advice of a builder I knew, who "introduced" me to an excellent roofing company that did a great job.
 
Selection Day at USNA. My son got his Marine billet.
 
Arrived in Ecuador to see the Galapagos!
 
Arrived in the Galapagos. There's lots of tortoises...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back