What Cheered You Up Today? (16 Viewers)

My Paella
 
Only working a 3 day week this week vs the 7 day stretch of last week...
 
I'm registered but still cannot get mine.
 
Got the appointment to get the first dose of Pfizer Wednesday
 
It's also St Paddy's Day on this side of the world! Here's some U2...

U2 - Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) - YouTube
 
I plan on getting the "One and Done" from Johnson&Johnson in April.

No idea what is it, but congrats!


Congrats to you, too!

It's also St Paddy's Day on this side of the world! Here's some U2...

U2 - Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) - YouTube

I didn't know sbout this "St Paddy' day"! I learnt something new! Thank you.
 
Just had my first dose of the Pfizer and have a date to get the second. It feels like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back