What Cheered You Up Today? (10 Viewers)

Resized_20210414_103531.jpeg
This little girl, Kady! 10 weeks old, a Moodle, Maltese x Poodle no shedding!
I am the bad guy, I put her to bed at night. Annie is her hero because she rescues her from the laundry in the morning! She does sleep the night thru without whining!!!! A plus.....!
She is the Best dog tho will follow us everywhere and does not bark. But, my hands and arms are in shreds. A keeper.
 
:thumbright:
 
Just watched several different versions of "Up In The Air Junior Birdmen". I can still make the hand goggles. That's a big deal when you have arthritis.
 
Attention in the area. The B29 Doc will be at the LSFM from May 5 to May 9. Lone Star Flight Museum is located at the old Ellington Air Force base between Houston and Clear Lake Texas. Guess where I'm heading?
 
Maui??
 
40 years ago I married this beautiful woman

1619294366340.png
 
This 4th of July is 20 for me and my Lovely!
 
Good luck with the offers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back