What Cheered You Up Today? (28 Viewers)

I am a figment of my own imagination....and, in case you were wondering, yes, I am AWESOME!!! :)
I say not fair. Buying a shirt and all. I called dibs on that one.

images (14).jpeg
 
Well? What are you waiting for?
 
Having my rear end review and finding out my students love me. I also let the principal know I am going back to the District and won't be returning to the private school this following school year. My kids said I was funny and caring, as well as through at explaining the science. Made me feel good. Here I thought I was coming off as the troll under the bridge. They said I was funny and approachable. It gives one good feelings because this has been a very difficult year teaching.
 
Under contract. Just bought a new house.
Congratulations!!
 
So you managed to lock in a deal without being undercut?
Yes, but it's contingent on the seller finding a new home.
 
Best of luck on your new home.
 
@DerAdlerIstGelandet , congrats, both on your new home and your MBA. Best luck with both.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back