What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Way to go Chris!!!!!!
 
My daughter said the grass is too high because it's been raining so much, so she went outside to cut it.
 
Nurse removed my catheter this morning.....it was like she was pull starting a lawn mower but dang, it feel great to have it gone
Been there and done that........................................... tooooooo many times.
Feels good gone! But now I just piss my pants......... sorry too much information.

But.................... the painters are finishing up with the ceilings toady, house is back to normal tonight!!!
Now a repaint of my workshop room!!!!! A true Corsair blue!
 
Last edited:
Been there and done that........................................... tooooooo many times.
Feels good gone! But now I just piss my pants......... sorry too much information.

But.................... the painters are finishing up with the ceilings toady, house is back to normal tonight!!!
Now a repaint of my workshop room!!!!! A true Corsair blue!
What is a "ceiling toady"?
 
Today
 
1720501536911.png
 
Sorry to hear about some of the medical issues, but it's my daughter's first day as a nurse.
My wife has been an RNS for over 25 years. It's an honorable profession. Be prepared to offer emotional support at times. It can be an unappreciated, stressful job. Congrats to her
 
I would have thought that colour would have made it hard for modeling as it absorbs the light. :lol:
 
In my large garage, I built an airconditioned smaller shop for model building. The floor of this inside shop was painted with handicap blue, purchased at a closeout price. Since it was designed for parking lots, I expect ti to last a lifetime. The original idea was for the garage floor, back when cars were a priority, because nothing that leaks from a car is blue.
 
In my large garage, I built an airconditioned smaller shop for model building. The floor of this inside shop was painted with handicap blue, purchased at a closeout price. Since it was designed for parking lots, I expect ti to last a lifetime. The original idea was for the garage floor, back when cars were a priority, because nothing that leaks from a car is blue.
Except for some windshield washer fluid, or now that new diesel additive. But I like your thinking.
 
Progress on the new 24' X 24' tall garage, the slab was poured and paid for last month, and today the Kit was delivered. The builder is going to move the Trusses today and cover it all with tarps before the rain is expected to start from the remnants of the Hurricane that hit Texas. Progress. It will have a 12' ceiling height so I can actually use the car lifts I plan to install in it!
image000001.jpg
IMG_4826.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back