Viking1066
Brigadier General
No one really has ever called me Jess lol. Some people have, but I haven't ever went by that.Jess Hess?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No one really has ever called me Jess lol. Some people have, but I haven't ever went by that.Jess Hess?
Prost!Just departed Detroit a few minutes ago on our trip back to the Fatherland. Next stop Munich.
View attachment 878824

I was in Munich a few weeks back.Just departed Detroit a few minutes ago on our trip back to the Fatherland. Next stop Munich.
View attachment 878824
Fixed it.Happy Chemtrails.
Got really lucky, as it had made at least 3 trips thru the wash and still worked. Did a complete copy to the desktop unit and breathed a bit of relief. Need to get me some tail tags to put on the drives so I don't do that again.Gave myself a huge scare yesterday morning. Went to do a backup of my thumb drive will all the AT drawings and those for another project. Tore the desk apart looking for it. Checked all my jeans and sweatshirt pockets with no luck. Was resigned to having to redo over 100 hours of scanning time to replace those 7000+ files. Just happened to look deep in the back of the washer as I was putting a load in and there was the drive.Got really lucky, as it had made at least 3 trips thru the wash and still worked. Did a complete copy to the desktop unit and breathed a bit of relief. Need to get me some tail tags to put on the drives so I don't do that again.
It works if you plant it deep enough.On a more serious note; I found my perfect yard sign...
View attachment 879467
Wait, never mind.
View attachment 879468