What Cheered You Up Today? (9 Viewers)

My first homecoming was after Lindisfarne....😉

I hope that you had a cracking time! 🤜🏻🤛🏻
I did in fact have a cracking time, what's Lindisfarne?
 
Well, it seems one of my posts (#42, Fallen Eagles Iranian Pilots KIA during Iran Iraq War (47364)) was listed as source for an entry on F4D Diesel Phantom lost on Feb 7, 1987 at Aviation Safety Network website.

Check the entry:

Aviation-safety.net/wikibase/573711

If not worked, go to main site, select year 1987, you can find an Iranian F4D listed at February 7th.
 
Congratulations. You are now a source.
It freaked me out the first time I found one of my posts lifted word for word and appearing on another site.
 
Congratulations. You are now a source.
It freaked me out the first time I found one of my posts lifted word for word and appearing on another site.
Thank you, Greg. I have had experienced such "Copy Cats" too, but being "refrenced" and "source", it was first time. Specially about an accident that almost no one in Iran, have even heard about it. Most you can find is about Pilots who were killed in early days, first month or so, beyond that, not much info is available online.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back