What does it all mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had to have the smokes rolled up in the sleeve of the t-shirt (a cigarette tucked in the ear was optional) and cuffs rolled up on the levi's. Also dark RayBans were nessecary.

And how about those curb-feelers on the cars? They sure made a cool sound when we smacked 'em as we walked by :lol:

For me ..... the first digital calculators. "Ma bell" being forced to allow non Western Electric telco eqmt to connect to their lines (that meant more telephone styles to buy). An upstart telecommunications provider named "MCI".

How about "quadrasonic" stereos?

In the Navy we used to keep cigs in the T shirt sleeve, in the top of socks in bell bottom uniform.
Ears too sticky outy to hold a "fag"!
Levi's had to be dried with those stretch frames in them. sideways of course!
And dress boots spit shined!!!!!

Striped athletic tube-socks, pulled up as high as you could get em. Whilst wearing shorts, the shorter the better. Good Lord, what were we thinking?

How about "quadrasonic" stereos?

Hah!! I remember trying out quadraphonic headphones at a local audio store where I bought my now long gone Yamaha NS-500 speakers. Only pair of quad- headphones I ever saw. JBL and Infinity speakers were all the rage back then coupled with Technics receivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back