What If?......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The first Lancasters to come off the production line were fitted with the ventral turret , it was subsequently removed .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew, The RAF should have kept the vertral turret!! It would have helped on the daylight raids and the night. Too meny Lancs went down to attack from below.

But I am a lover of the USAAF B-24!

:) Hey, don't tick me off for wandering off topic and then do it yourself! :rolleyes: seriously....what would the future hold if the Allies stormed Hitlers bunker at the end of 1945 to find a few babies that belonged to Hitler and Eva Braun...would they be exectuted and hidden from history for no-one to ever know about or would they be taken away and fostered and never told who they were - or simply raised in Germany fully aware of who they were..surely children of such a murderous animal would inherit some of his...ahem 'characteristics' :evil:

Actually men are still able to have babies in their 80's mate 8) - Charlie Chaplin had his last kid when he was 82 (or there abouts)

So what what ifs do you want? try this one, if the British and German's had not started to bomb eachother's town's to ash and kept to military targets would that have made a difference? Would the war had ended differently?

I do not believe that England could be England without the sausage!

As for what might have happened if the various sides had stuck to military targets. The Germans would have over-powered the English quite quickly as they were in fact quite close to doing.

Kiwimac

Kiwimac: that would have been the best for Germany, well if that and stay out of Russia as long as posible. Stalin was going to move West, but he needed more time. Hittler should have stayed out of military matters. Or better yet just out of everything!

GermansRGeniuses said:
but did chaplin have parkinsons and severe stress and other mental probs? NO! and i knew aboot the able-to-have-babies-even-at-a-very-old-age thing
He might have done, besides i should think most 80 year olds would have trouble getting it up anyway...so there is no reason to beleive that hitler wasn't capable of having children...other than the fact that he was a pervert who liked little boys (hence his interest in the young boys of the Hitler youth ;) ) his relationship with Eva Braun was just a front so his true colours weren't exposed....

If Britain and Germany had stuck to military targets and acted first hand, Britain would have won. If we were dropping bombs instead of leaflets in 1939, and invaded while they were in Poland Germany would have been defeated quickly.
The only reason bombing became harder is because of the increased AA defences which were in place due to German realisation that their AA defences were inadequete if the British could get through to drop leaflets.

The British at the start won in Norway, took Cities back in France and only collapsed when they realised the Belgians and French were no help. And through lack of supplies from Britain, had we been gearing up for war properly instead of allowing Chamberlain to have his way Germany would have been defeated in 1939.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back