What If...... (3 Viewers)

The US thought it was beautiful too and found Englands war with France (Napoleon) a perfect time to try and take it...did I mention they failed?
 
Well anyhow I really do like Canada, I am not just saying that in the hopes of not offending anyone. I seem to love the northern cold areas like Canada, Sweden, Norway, and such.
 
I was born in Scotland, Dundee. Another random fact of the day.
 
Personally from the United Kingdom just from the land point of view I like Scottland and Ireland the best. The highlands I think are just amazing and Ireland is just beautiful. I cant wait to go back and visit them again.
 
Ive never been to Scotland or Ireland but the landscapes are supposed to be beautiful. Although one person once told me that the best road in Scotland was the one leading out :lol:
 
Ireland has some nice scenery, if you like green rolling hills.
I've never been to Scotland, but my father loved it there when he visited years ago. Supposedly some great country, up north. Then there are the lochs, as well.
 
And the Loch Ness monster, ooooo scary! :wink:

I might be going to Scotland this year, some friends of ours just bought a house there outside Edinburgh...
 
Yes.. Set the pic size setting for like 450-500 width, and crop and resize what u want... Then add the text and tada.......

You have a siggy u can be pround of....
 

Attachments

  • zderadler.jpg
    zderadler.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 423

Users who are viewing this thread

Back