What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry, but Budweisre is made from rice (never had the Czech one)

1 - Samual Adams
2 - Guiness
3 - Fosters

Well there you go. 2 mistakes!

Ranking Sam Adams above Guinness??? And then ranking Fosters as your 3rd favorite beer???

:lol:

Sam Adams is a decent beer, but better than Guinness? Better than Czech, German, Irish or Belgian beer???

Sorry I know it is all about opinion and tastes, I just have to rub your nose in a bit.

ah I don' t get it 8)

think it's time for a good Schneiderweisse, the cold tall glas is out

You said to go to a Deli and get a mouth full! You buy wuerscht and schinken at a Deli! ;)

Oh well I am about to head down to the Volksfest here in my town. They have a big beer tent set up and I am going to drink a nice liter mug of good German beer.

Well I just returned from the Folksfest. Here a few pics that I took before my camera battery went dead. I need to recharge it before tomorrow!

My half drinkin 1 liter mug of beer.
af1.jpg

The band...
af2.jpg

And the kind of atmosphere in the tent (no these video are not from the Ansbach fest but the Oktoberfest.) These songs are just stuck in my head right now after singing them the last few hours while standing on a beer tent.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRdlhbRZFU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hqimSqVZ8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tqRQ9ASVo

Last edited:
Hi all,
Nice poll we have going on here!-Personally I find American Beer is like making love in a canoe :p You do the math! For my money I love Guiness, Bass and Spitfire Ale. for my Canadian selection I enjoy AK's India Pale ale as well as Bras d'or. Anything that I 've tried out of Belgium or Germany is good-It tastes like beer should.
Cheers,
Matthew

Just picked up a new Aussie beer called Toohey's New here in Tipsies(Colorado liqour store), Hell of alot better than Fosters. Any of you down under heard of it?

Haven't heard of it. Last time I had a Fosters I wasn't too impressed, still better than Macro American Beer.
Did pick up a 4 pack of Founders Devil Dancer Triple IPA last night, wowie! $19.99 for a four pack and very limited in production but it was good. If you like IPA's or highly hopped beer this is for you, 10 different varieties of Hops in this brew. Pretty tasty. Going to have another one this weekend and then put the last two bottles away to age a little (yes beer can be aged like wine, typically not as long though).

Last edited:
Toohey's New??? Not that new, and not that good either.
As for Fosters, you couldn't pay me to drink it!!
I don't know of any Aussies who drink Fosters either, only the English, and some Americans drink it that I know of.

Anything from Mac's or Monteith's Breweries here in NZ for a good drinking beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back