What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Well we seem to be having this ever ongoing debate with the very confused people who think that Budweiser is the best beer since bread and butter. :lol: They are obviously:

a. Have not taste for beer.
b. Never have had a "real" beer.
c. Are from the United States.

Note: a. + b. = c. :D

So lets put it to the test here and everyone make your honest opinion. Now obviously I can not put every beer there is in the world in the poll so if the beer is not there feel free to put you own option in the thread and tell why you like it. Please vote in the poll though.

P.S. For all of you people from the United States this is a joke and what I said up there is not meant to be taken seriously. I am an American also so I am sort of making fun of myself except that I know what "real" beer is. ;)

Oh and my vote goes for really any German beer.

For reasons of the poll I only put German Beer because there are just too damn many of them.

Sorry not on the list either Tolly Cobold IPA or Greene King XXXXX 11·0% (no longer brewed)
As for German beers Adler (forgive the spelling) I really like the wies (wheat) beers
Worst beer I ever had was at the Belgium beer festival (Gent 1970), Stella laced with Grenadine one pint and instant Huey.
Is'nt the Czech beer called Budvar? or somthing like that.
Currently there are 377 brewries in Britain producing
2768 regular beers 1455 irregular
As I haven't tried them all yet I should really reserve Judgment :) :oops: :silly:

If anyone here picks Molsen Ice, I'll personally reach through the monitor and slap ya!

Most of the German beer I've tried is great (except Becks). Kilkenny I like, as well as Murphy's Irish Red. I've only tried one type of Czech beer, which I didn't like, and I've never had Sam Adams.

The worst beer I've had to date would be Faxe, from Denmark. It could strip paint.

The funny thing about Fosters is it's probably the most well known Aussie beer in the world, yet nobody and I mean nobody here drinks the sh*t! My favourite beer is XXXX Gold, but from the list it would easily be Kilkenny.

I voted Czech beer as there is no Polish beer to vote on and the Czech ones are the closest to Polish.
Also I like Czech Branik in which from time to time I can supply with in the store nearby. But for me - Polish beer is the best (like Gdanskie, Zubr, Harnas, Tatra, Tyskie, Zywiec or Specjal).
From the listed ones I tried only Bud (didn't like it), MGD (didn't like it as well) and Guiness (sounds quite tasty for me).

It's impossible to list all the beers. And who's heard of the strongest beer in the world from Germany? It's 24.5% I think. Adler will probably know.

syscom3 said:
Budweiser would have been my choice number two.

Of course you would you are the whole reason for this thread. You have no taste for beer! :p

Nonskimmer said:
Most of the German beer I've tried is great (except Becks).

Yes Becks is terrible. It is mass brewed for export and is no different that damn Budweiser. :mad:

plan_D said:
It's impossible to list all the beers. And who's heard of the strongest beer in the world from Germany? It's 24.5% I think. Adler will probably know.

Yes the beer is brewed by Bavarian Brewer Harald Schneider and is twice as strong as the before strongest German Beer. I personally have not tried it yet though.

And yes pD as you said, it is impossible to list all the beers in the world and I am sorry for not listing such obvious ones as Poland and so forth so please just vote from the list everyone and you can tell everyone what is your all time favorite that is not on the list in the thread.

Kiwi beers are OK. But I have to admit I love German and Danish beers. And may I simply add here that both Stolichnya (Vodka) and Jamiesons (Irish Whiskey) are the Nectar of the Gods.

Kiwimac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back