What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Right now, the best one is Branik, cause I'm having one at the moment :)

I could go for some scotch right now with a cigar but being that I am on duty right now, I doubt that would be wise.

plan_D said:
It's impossible to list all the beers. And who's heard of the strongest beer in the world from Germany? It's 24.5% I think. Adler will probably know.
i believe i've encountered this evil brew wasn't advised of its powers and ended up quite legless i think it was a spring bock from bavaria

pbfoot I think the strongest is in the Eisbock category ~ 13 %

Doppelbock is running 7.5 % minimum....

happy Rülping gents 8)

a Weihenstephaner sounds pretty good right now

No that was not the stongest beer that you are talking about. The Strongest beer was not announced until Sept of this year and it is 25.4 %.

the best beer in the world 2 me is San Miguel beer, Filipino beer,(almost) one of the biggest companies in d world.

(i tried german beer in germany, they taste the same cause im only 12, but i threw up on the german one)

You didnt give us Canadians a whole lot to pick from eh? Molson Canadian or Kokanee would have been my vote otherwise.

Anyway guys, give me alist of whiskeys you guys drink, im gonna start a hard liquor poll, a few brands per nationality, oh and dont worry NS I know the best Rye brand so you can sleep easy tonight ;)

loomaluftwaffe said:
the best beer in the world 2 me is San Miguel beer, Filipino beer,(almost) one of the biggest companies in d world.

(i tried german beer in germany, they taste the same cause im only 12, but i threw up on the german one)

You will grow up and learn to appreciate good beer someday....

arg sys, you gotta go to one of the German delis in your area and buy truly one of the very unique brews. screw the US on Bier making ......... puke icon please. Deutsche Bier is the only Beer that will associate with my mouth.

looma go back to German bier when you are old enough to enjoy it slowly chilled with a good looking babe' sitting across from you with an alpine vista in the background

had a fosters last night....not bad considdering it was free, i've never had a german beer to compare it to and i'm too young to even drink in a bar :lol:

Fosters is dump. I'm drinkin' Stella at the moment. Aimin' to get wasted.

i prefer the domestic Canadian brands less malty but your taste probably depends on what your weaned on my favourite was brewed by the guy who flew Hurricane YO-A in BoB

Erich said:
looma go back to German bier when you are old enough to enjoy it slowly chilled with a good looking babe' sitting across from you with an alpine vista in the background

if i am in the alpines, while drinking bier, everyone tells me never drink bier near water, tall places, or other things mindless bums will get killed in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back