What is the Best Beer in the World Poll (1 Viewer)

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3 said:
Millions of people around the world, every day and night, enjoy a cold budweiser.

Hands down, its the most consistently well brewed beer found around the world.
everyone here who is old enough to drink all day is against you

syscom3 said:
Millions of people around the world, every day and night, enjoy a cold budweiser.

Hands down, its the most consistently well brewed beer found around the world.

Well lets see 99% of the German population hates Bud, 99% of the British Population hates Bud, 100% of the Czech Population hates Bud, 100% of the French Population hates Bud, 99% of the Italian Population hates Bud. Your Millions are from the United States. I garrauntee you that if you polled the rest of the world they would tell you that there local beers are better than Budweiser. Your statistics come from stupid ass polls that ask 1000 people and say that that percentage is from the whole population. I garauntee you if the rednecks would get out of there neck of the woods and drink a real bear they too would not like Budweiser.

Gnomey said:
Or they don't want to spend a lot of money on a beer...

exactly!

Attachments

• buddd_128.jpg
    buddd_128.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 255
syscom3 said:
The fact that Budweiser can sell millions of beers around the world means millions of people like the beer. Plain and simple.

I guess theres alot of Pussies in this world.

Now I will say this Ill choose a Bud over Coors anytime.......in fact Id rather Eat-Out a skunk than drink a Coors.

See, youre irrational too.

Plus your wrong. I'm not poor, I'm not a construction worker, and although I'm a college student, I'm in it part time.

Youre just disgruntled because Canada cant brew a beer good enough to be enjoyed world wide, hehehehehehhehe

Low price is enjoyed world wide - Budweiser is enjoyed by folks with contaminated taste buds!!! :rolleyes:

syscom3 said:
See, youre irrational too.

Plus your wrong. I'm not poor, I'm not a construction worker, and although I'm a college student, I'm in it part time.

you should try college full time and you'll be able to buy better beer after you graduate :p

Hey sys, normally I agree with 80% or so of what u say, but man, I've been all over the globe man, and Bud does not have the following overseas that ur describing... As a matter of fact, I cant recall seeing it served anywhere respectable... There was this shithole of a bar on Palma de Mallorca that served it, right next to that Russian whorehouse on the hill...

To be honest, Im a little shocked that it was u who voted for it... I thought u spent some time overseas in the past, and would have thought that ur tastebuds would have been transformed into a set that desired a robust, flavorful bouquet of beer... Not piss water....

Not that it matters, but I am disapointed in u syscom.... I certainly hope ur taste in women is better than ur taste in beer... I think I'll give u a Yellow Card for having such a horrible taste in beer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back