What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

look dude, people like their local taste better than something from somewhere else, take for example Jollibee, a fast food restaurant chain more popular here than McDonalds, why? cause its filipino-style american food.

filipino beers sell in many other countries ive been too, and yes ive been all over the world also.

and yes ive been all over the world also.
Yea Im sure u have, being 12 years old and all, Im sure uve drank many different beers as well as driving ur many BMW's over 100 mph...

Heres some excellent advice.... Mind ur fuckin business and dont give me advice, cause I dont need it, especially from some punk-ass 12 year old pussy from the PI......

And for the record, Ive been to the Philippines several times and the beer sucks ass......

when did i give you advice?
when did i say filipino beer didnt suck to someone not filipino?
when did i tell u i have MANY BMWs?

Yea Budwiser...........

Festive_puke.jpg

Actually my beers are Coors (before pasturization, crappy now), Moosehead, Red Stripe, XX, Killians, and Medalla (PR beer). If I am the beach though I have to be a tourist and drink Corona. Budwiser only looks good as a logo on Earnhart Jr.'s car. (go lil E!)

But also liquors were also mentioned and as a Puertorican, Bacardi sucks! Bacardi is sold to tourists so they can get drunk, spend more money on the island and help the economy. Don't even say Jamiacan because rice paddy water tastes better and its like some imported beers, you really have to go to Jamiaca to get good Jamaican rum, which is still not as good as Puertorican rum, close, but no cigarro. If you want da good stuph, get either Barrilito (only available in PR) or drink Don-Q available in some markets in the US. Barrilito is so top notch, and while it may sound like a lot, only 50,000 bottles are produced a year.

:{)

syscom3 said:
Nothing like drinking a cold budweiser in a disco in Manila looking at all the cheap woman.

Woohoo!!!!! At that rate ANY beer tastes good, even Shaffer, Milwakee's Beast, and Keystone (well maybe not Keystone).

:{)

Honestly I have to agree with Les here sys. I have travelled the globe over the last 20 years, granted I have only been drinking beer for about 12 of that however Budweiser does not have the following that you say it it does. You go into a German bar and order Budweisser they will laugh at you. Same with England, Czech and most other places that I have been and I have been to a lot of fucking places.

Plain as fact, Budweisser is cheap beer that is low quality and taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back