What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

watched the permier of the new tv series 12 monkeys on sci fi channel. was good enough i will watch for a few episodes. Americans season premier is this wed...

The colorized version of 20 Million Miles to Earth (1957) which is a very good film. This modern colorization is roughly equivalent to the SuperCinecolor of the 1950s so they only have to advance one more step and we won't be able to tell colorized films from 3-color Technicolor. Colorization got a bad name with the mediocre attempts in the 1980s which were, it quality, more like the old two-strip color process of the 1920s.

Last edited:
La Grande Vadrouille (en: Don't Look Now... We're Being Shot At!), for the 9th time, sunday with my family. And still laughing while watching it.
Actually, I'm proud to say that I own it in videotape format, not colored.
How a great time when you put the stuff in the machine, and it's doing lots of crik, crunk, and sounding like it will explode in the few seconds next! Then, so amazing when the low definition and black and white images are displayed on your full HD screen home cinema.

About family movies, have you seen Intochables (en: The Intouchables)? This one is about to replace La Grande Vadrouille during the long sundays.
More generally, what's about french movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back