what is your soccer team ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Speaking of Soccer all my fall sports start September 1st....Soccer and Baseball....Are we talking World CUp or national teams like The Read Bulls? or Italy

Liverpool FC is my true love, although last night's defeat against Chelsea was heartbreaking! Still we gave them hell and put up a good fight, so I'm proud of that.
Newcastle United fan here
I'm glad I wasn't a 'Pool fan OR a Chelsea fan last night, I'd have had no hair left. Epic battle. Games like that help to shut Platini's fat mouth up about English clubs ruining his European wendy-house

Yeah, it was so tense but amazing to watch really. As long as Barca knock out the blues I'll feel better haha.

Colin, I really hope Newcastle stay up! Hopefully Shearer grabs the bull by the horns, it would be a shame to lose such an established Prem team. Keep fighting ;)

Houston Dynamos

socialgroupicon_334_1233258110.gif

And Real Madrid as well as Manchester United.

Colin, I really hope Newcastle stay up! Hopefully Shearer grabs the bull by the horns, it would be a shame to lose such an established Prem team. Keep fighting ;)
These are dark days at St James'
if we had to wait until the late second half to pull one back against Stoke, I'd say we're going for the drop...
Do you remember 'that' Liverpool vs Newcastle game? 4-3 to Liverpool but oh God what a ding-dong; I'd pay to watch us lose every week to see matches like that one.

There's another thread on here I posted called 'Soccer or Football?' Someone (Amsel, I think) was asking folks to post up details about their clubs, I'll track down the link to it and you can put some stuff up, if you want

Edit: here it is:-

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/sports-talk/soccer-football-17205.html

Liverpool FC is my true love, although last night's defeat against Chelsea was heartbreaking! Still we gave them hell and put up a good fight, so I'm proud of that.

Don't worry my team FC Bayern Munich was totally destroyed in the Champions League as well. They lost the first game to Barcelona 4:0 and then tied the second game 1:1.

This is the worst showing by my team in the longest time. They did not look like the quality team that they are.

I wish they televised more than the Premier League and Serie A here in the states, would love to see the German league also.

Football is getting more popular here every year. Fox Soccer Channel has all the good games everyday.

I wish they televised more than the Premier League and Serie A here in the states, would love to see the German league also

In my cable system I got 3 channels only for football, I can see it all :) ( when I got some time of course)

My team is this Talleres de Cordoba.

10241837-11190577.jpg

In my cable system I got 3 channels only for football, I can see it all :) ( when I got some time of course)

My team is this Talleres de Cordoba.

10241837-11190577.jpg
There is many matches on here as well but you have to know espanol to watch them because they are the Mexican leauge.

I wonder If FSC broadcast different leagues in different states,Here in Co. they show SerieA,Premier league,some MLS, some Argentine football,some UEFA cup but not much else

There is many matches on here as well but you have to know espanol to watch them because they are the Mexican leauge.

In here all the matches British, german, spanish and italian league had argentine commentators, ( actually I like to change the channel from the argentine transmition to the italian when Inter or Roma are in field in order to not get rusty with my italian), but of course that is because we are a soccer maniac country.

The cable also transmited live Houston Rockets and San antonio Spurs NBA matches ( because the argentines), there are even 2 live France Rugby league matches because several argentines played in there.

Self centered people isnt ? :)

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 74
...the Norwich Canaries team in the UK
:)
Norwich City
their nickname is The Canaries

I listened to some Canadian football coverage while I was over there, the odd gaffe - like 'Leicester United' (Leicester City)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back