What the heck is goin on

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ahhhhhhhhh,...the forum.

The nice soothing colors, the topical banter, the hysterical screams of Lucky in the background. So good to be back!

I know what you mean, Buzzard. There is a rumor I called Charles in a panic :) and I emailed Eric from his site.

For some reason I need my daily dose of this site and all on here. Other sites are not as active or as lively. Kudos to Horse and all who manage this place!

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Likewise from here too... I was worried it was 'game over' for the forum...

Missed you guys, gals, and Lucky - (any man who wears a kilt deserves a special category, even if he hasn't shouted us those beers yet..!) :) :)

I actually found the IP address for this site, pinged it, trace routed it ...

And the computer trail led straight back to Sen. Kerry's committee for un-American activities... {as defined by Kerry, Clinton, Kennedy Pelosi}

I figured something like that happened.

Maybe thats why it crashed.

Likewise from here too... I was worried it was 'game over' for the forum...

So now we find out the REAL reason behind the shutdown....

Attachments

• Hillary4.JPG
    Hillary4.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 100
Hey guys what the heck has been happening? I,ve been trying to get on the site since monday! All i would get is cannot display page, tried everything! finally got on this morning at at 5am! even loaded firefox to try a diff browser, tryed differant comp at work, still the same somebody let me know im not crazy (besides lucky) im gonna try to go back to yahoo and see if that works!:mad:

yea i tryed two i got so p*ssed and i didn't know was going on

And the computer trail led straight back to Sen. Kerry's committee for un-American activities... {as defined by Kerry, Clinton, Kennedy Pelosi}

So now we find out the REAL reason behind the shutdown....

agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back