What the heck is goin on

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, you know FB....the cheek and attitudes never stops! :lol: Good to see ya mate!

Lucky when I was in my 20's I had stunning good looks, a fine chiseled physique, and a brilliant, towering intellect. All I have left now is the attitude... :D :D

Man... am I glad to see this site back up. What I wanna know is who forgot
to pay the rent ??

Thanks to all who emailed me about the site going down, and the phone calls,
too. Talk about addictive ? Geeze..... am I hooked !

Charles

'tho I'm but a humble newbie, I was already so hooked on this place, that after it was off-line a couple days, I started to get desperate...Was it something I said? Had the all-powerful Adler banished me for making fun of his jeep troubles? Were the black MH-60's on their way to my house?

I even hunted down FlyboyJ on the 'net (His last name was on the shirt he was wearing in the pic of the proud daddy and his new wing-gal) so I could E-mail him for some answers...How sad is that:rolleyes:

Anyway, glad to see y'all again, and I promise not to stalk Joe anymore...

JL

PS: has this happened before?

ahhhhhhhhh,...the forum.

The nice soothing colors, the topical banter, the hysterical screams of Lucky in the background. So good to be back!

I know what you mean, Buzzard. There is a rumor I called Charles in a panic :) and I emailed Eric from his site.

For some reason I need my daily dose of this site and all on here. Other sites are not as active or as lively. Kudos to Horse and all who manage this place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back