What up from Washington State

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Timothy

Banned
Nov 10, 2010
New here thought this was a really cool place since im into both aviation and WWII related things. I'm Tim from Washington State and turn 29 tomorrow on Veteran's Day..pretty cool day to have a birthday on.

Chehalis..we'll i'll be damned! I'm just by way of you east in the Wenatchee Valley. We got our first skiff of snow yesterday..but it didnt stick around for long when they sun came out.

Chehalis..we'll i'll be damned! I'm just by way of you east in the Wenatchee Valley. We got our first skiff of snow yesterday..but it didnt stick around for long when they sun came out.

haha! awesome! and I made a mistake. I meant I'm in Centralia, but that's still pretty close :D

I originally grew up in Moses Lake I really miss that place..its like after I moved there after high school 10 years ago, Japan Airlines soon left there after and the Japanese population just disappeared..it's quite sad actually..that town's economy was held down big time by the Japanese and now it's just crap and overran by gangs drug trafficking. it used to be a nice area..not anymore though.

I've got a good buddy in Moses Lake working for the local silicon factory. Welcome to the forum.

Yeah Moses Lake is long forgotten to me. Only thing to remember is the past and that's it. So where at in WA you live? on the west side?

Hey Tim, welcome to the family

it's been snowing on and off all day here with some rain..Attended the Veteran's Day parade freezing my butt off but we all had some hot cocoa to keep us warm..It may be my birthday today but let's not forget what this day is really all about..It's about those who've served sacrificed everything they had (their lives) to make sure we stay and continue to be the country that we are today. I got to meet some really neat people today and it was a humbling experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back