What was That Plane?

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
22,572
2,807
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Location
Fla-eee-dah!
While watching the movie "The Eagle Has Landed" the other night I noticed a plane I didn't recognize. It was two seater with an Arado type tail and possibly an Argus engine. Similar to an Ar 96 but I'm not sure. Anybody know?
 
Think it might have been a SIPA S.121. Read something somewhere that the SIPA S.121 series was derived from the Arado Ar 396. Not sure though, I could be wrong.

Here's a picture I found.
 

Attachments

  • sipa.jpg
    sipa.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 129
Jeez, and I participated in that thread! I'll go back to doughnut identification, something I'm good at! :lol:
 
Lets see....
Sprinkle colors are alittle faded, chocolate icing is sparse...not a family bakery, must be an outlet....and judging by the mold in lower right corner ...Dunkin Donuts and the flavor of the week, chocolate iced angel food donut!
 
Lets see....
Sprinkle colors are alittle faded, chocolate icing is sparse...not a family bakery, must be an outlet....and judging by the mold in lower right corner ...Dunkin Donuts and the flavor of the week, chocolate iced angel food donut!

You know that's sad, right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back