What was the last thing you ate? TWO!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to anwer the question, I ate some tacos de carne asada(fajitas or strips of meat cooked over a grill or skillet and chopped into pieces) with lettuce, pico de gallo( its chopped up tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onions, and cilantro mixed together), with a jalapeno to the side, and a beer( corona, a mexican berr) with special beer sauce and a lamon.

GOOD!!

Well, les, obviously you do. You're an ex-SEAL ...special forces have to be bang up chefs. Who else on the planet can cook a meal in 5 minutes flat from the crap they find in a desert or jungle? :lol:

Ray Mears is an asshole. "If you're stuck in a forest you're going to need ...a knife, an axe, a camper-van, a tent, a city ...and then you can start helping yourself survive with a few things from the civilised society..."

Awesome...I had a folded pizza in Spain and my god it tasted so nice.

italian2.jpg

Right now I just ate some crackers with cheese. Very good, I wish I had drank some wine with it but since I started with beer tonight for Football sunday I decided not to.

The last thing I ate was burgers and hot dogs at my friends bonfire party. Got nice and drunk, and we all wrecked his shed ...and cut of one of his trees down for fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back