What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tonight, its liver ,bacon and onions.
I HAVE to increase my iron intake urgently... but, I detest liver with a passion.
I really would rather go hungry :(

Tonight we feast on Italian tomatoes, courgettes,olives garlic cooked in virgin olive.
Put that over a bed of pasta, and eat with lovely Italian herb bread.

Enjoy with a glass of ice cold sparkling spring water.

Last night was tortas (Mexican sandwiches) made with refried beans, shredded chicken, lettuce, onion, cheese and sourcream. Not sure about tonight. May be bacon/cheese/onion omelets and hashbrowns.

Not big on cooking for myself on weeknights after work so tonight I thought it would be a simple grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup with a cold glass of milk.

I love stuffed peppers, Mr C. And Adler, how do you eat 1.2lbs of beef in a sitting? :shock: As I have gotten older I can't eat such a huge piece of beef anymore.

Beef veggie soup turned out great last night. Gonna be even better today after sitting in the fridge all night. Bowl of beef/veggie soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, perhaps.

I had a major scoff of beef and it must have given my iron/haemoglobin levels a boost as I felt a lot better (for a while)
Steak kidney pie home made of course. Lovely tea today.
I couldn't resist a dab of mustard though ;)

I love stuffed peppers, Mr C. And Adler, how do you eat 1.2lbs of beef in a sitting? :shock: As I have gotten older I can't eat such a huge piece of beef anymore.

Beef veggie soup turned out great last night. Gonna be even better today after sitting in the fridge all night. Bowl of beef/veggie soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, perhaps.

I've managed through 1.1 kg (about 2.3 lbs) of steak in one sitting once (no mustard, though). I'll never do it again. I got the 'meat sweats' and couldn't do anything other than lie around for the rest of the day.

I don't know. I just love a good quality large size steak. I don't that often though.

Tonight? You are going to laugh? My wife is out of town at the University of Iowa for training for her new job that ahe started. Won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. What am I eating?

Hamburger Helper...

I hate cooking for one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back