What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Two chili cheese dogs and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. I was deliciously slumming it!
Sounds like a single man's dinner there Vick?:)
Buuuurpppp! Teriyaki Chicken with Pork fried rice and some nice egg rolls!
I got a sister law first generation from S.Korea she can cook that stuff Goood.She goes down the boats/harbor and gets the 15-20 count shrimp fresh ($2-3lb) does fry that no sauce of any kind is needed.The GOM is 1/3mile from my house as the crow flies by the way that Bayou dinner from my next door neighbor Louisiana was delicious.

ba689a0210d50152db1763ff908b1c4a.jpg

Reporting from Germany here...

Lunch: Homemade Schnitzel and Schwabian Potato Salad

Dinner: A fine selection of cured meats and hams, and fine cheeses. Served with Farmers Bread

The best of which was the real smoked Blackforest ham. Not the imitation stuff they call Blackforest Ham in the Deli sections of Supermarkets in the US.

Hmmm, my absolute favorite!

Reporting from Germany here...

Lunch: Homemade Schnitzel and Schwabian Potato Salad

Dinner: A fine selection of cured meats and hams, and fine cheeses. Served with Farmers Bread

The best of which was the real smoked Blackforest ham. Not the imitation stuff they call Blackforest Ham in the Deli sections of Supermarkets in the US.

Hmmm, my absolute favorite!

Dang you................................

Yesterday: Döner Kebab

Todsy: Deer Medallions with Spätzle and Chanterelle Mushrooms in a wine sauce. Hmmm...

Hey!Hey!That sounds like you are going out to a 4 star restaurant :) A sauce can make the meal brother.I had in Pensacola down on the boardwalk Scallops in a Raspberry Sauce I just like sauces and if it's on the menu more than likely I'll give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back