What's on The Workbench (12 Viewers)

Just like you did that above. Or you may use the edit button at the bottom of an already sent post.
Thanks
 
I have been building the PCM Reggaine Re.2005 has not been as forth coming as the G-55. ;)
 

Attachments

  • Reg.2005 003.JPG
    Reg.2005 003.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Reg.2005 001.JPG
    Reg.2005 001.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 89
OK a couple more pics are started cleaning up the fuse wingroots look good have clearance from the copit tub and lower wing I cleaned enough off the wing.The second pic is the scary part dremel off the molded and insert the resin resin looks much better and realistic but I am going there maybe a little metal mg's?
default_wink.png
 

Attachments

  • Reg.2005 002.JPG
    Reg.2005 002.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Reg.2005 003.JPG
    Reg.2005 003.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 85
:thumbright:
 
I've never even heard of that before.
 
I made up some Dk It.Olive from regular It.Olive pretty close to the chips.I started by spraying the the plane with black botches then lined them loosely and erratically.The next step was to fill in the grey areas with the green then to covering the black and an overall spray to my liking.The pics I have seen of the crates was of a spotty appearance for a quick build is dragging out some.
default_wink.png
 

Attachments

  • Reg.2005 001.JPG
    Reg.2005 001.JPG
    840.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Reg.2005 002.JPG
    Reg.2005 002.JPG
    735.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Reg.2005 003.JPG
    Reg.2005 003.JPG
    724.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Reg.2005 004.JPG
    Reg.2005 004.JPG
    648.2 KB · Views: 82
Does "Next to the workbench" count?
 

Attachments

  • 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 86
Some more pics the white fuselage stripe tomorrow night.
default_wink.png
 

Attachments

  • Reg.2005 001.JPG
    Reg.2005 001.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Reg.2005 002.JPG
    Reg.2005 002.JPG
    295.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Reg.2005 003.JPG
    Reg.2005 003.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Reg.2005 004.JPG
    Reg.2005 004.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back