What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Nakajima A2N2 has some beautiful choices. I picked one that has the red tail of course. I wanted the tail color to be as accurate as possible because when it comes to red, there are of course more than one red, especially for Japanese aircraft I ordered two bottles of that today.

First up is the A5M4. Limited run my nalgas! NO locating pins, who needs them! Spent time painting the cockpit, which then had to be sanded down to a sliver. It still wouldn't fit. took off the fancy detailed side panels and glues them in. I glued the seat to the inside. Then fit in the sanded down shrunken down cockpit floor. Tail ends flimsy and needed sanding as well as putty. I drilled holes in the bottom wing to place the wheel spats which went on okay. In the morning I am going to devise a way for the propellor to spin since hat what they give you is almost nothing to fit into the engine.

Last edited:
Great stuff Jesse. You should start your own thread under "Star to Finish" and show all these lovely builds there. We know you have a lot as you have been raking the kits in all winter.

Users who are viewing this thread