What's on The Workbench (7 Viewers)

Calling it finished. Only real issue was putting the radar on. Had to drill out the holes and I should have done it before attaching the clear piece
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2418.jpeg
    IMG_2418.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2417.jpeg
    IMG_2417.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
I am calling this one done fellas the last coat of clear same bottle as before flatten a shade kinda miffed not bad but panel wash now nah that just went out the window.
default_hsmack.gif
 

Attachments

  • F-84G 004.JPG
    F-84G 004.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 55
  • F-84G 003.JPG
    F-84G 003.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 41
  • F-84G 002.JPG
    F-84G 002.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 45
  • F-84G 001.JPG
    F-84G 001.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 47
  • F-84G 005.JPG
    F-84G 005.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 42
  • F-84G 006.JPG
    F-84G 006.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 40
OK....I couldn't live with it. I moved the fuselage Ocean Grey back several millimetres. I've never had luck masking over decals no matter how much clear coat is over them so I used my circle cutter to cut out a paper match for the roundel and taped the paper over the roundel. I covered the fuselage stripe and any area that might get hit with overspray with toilet paper and paper. while I had the OG out I made the front (a) a few millimetres wider. Once dry I'll move the Dk. Green (2) back a bit.

IMG_3351.JPG
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back