Berny5664
Senior Airman
Thank you Wojtech
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you Wojtech
Thank you WayneNice work there Bernie and Kevin.
I'm a lucky manThey are coming to take you away, to the funny farm, it will be ok. Dr. Don and Dr. Rob are here to help. We will start with a 1/144 Sopwith Pup. Now go ahead and run the guy wires.
The decals definitely make it pop Chef
you haven't seen Dr. Rob with a scalpelI'm a lucky man....
![]()
Thank you GeoAwesome, Berny
Scalpal? I wouldn't trust that guy with a rubber spoon!you haven't seen Dr. Rob with a scalpel![]()
Thank you Evan.Scalpal? I wouldn't trust that guy with a rubber spoon!
Amazing work Bernie. What did you use for the rigging?
You call that messy, I'm ashamed of you, I'll show you messy!A couple of things on the workbench....
'Quick build' (gear up) Horten IX V-3. (Revell 1:72). Couldn't resist modifying the cockpit a little bit though, for effect.
Before, compared with my son's built example.
View attachment 894877
After modification:
View attachment 894876View attachment 894875
Looking messy at this stage, but a highly modified Academy 1:72 P-51D Mustang, started many years ago, being fixed up for my son as a gear-up Korean War F-51D. Italeri (MPM) Hudson, and Special Hobby C-60A Lodestar in background.
View attachment 894878
View attachment 894881
View attachment 894879
Horten surrounded by Hudson and Lodestar bits.
View attachment 894880
They are STRONG MG'sNice Don! You were brave rubberbanding round the MGs - I'd be worried they would break off!![]()
Nice work EvanA couple of things on the workbench....
'Quick build' (gear up) Horten IX V-3. (Revell 1:72). Couldn't resist modifying the cockpit a little bit though, for effect.
Before, compared with my son's built example.
View attachment 894877
After modification:
View attachment 894876View attachment 894875
Looking messy at this stage, but a highly modified Academy 1:72 P-51D Mustang, started many years ago, being fixed up for my son as a gear-up Korean War F-51D. Italeri (MPM) Hudson, and Special Hobby C-60A Lodestar in background.
View attachment 894878
View attachment 894881
View attachment 894879
Horten surrounded by Hudson and Lodestar bits.
View attachment 894880