What's on The Workbench (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really nice, Berny. Tiny rigging....
Untitled.png
 
Calling these two done( killing Geo in production) nothing great silver finish is arrgh!but not a loss.The 109 came out pretty decent for a kit from 1992 molds!The glass plate you know how at times we lose those formation lights....well I did not lose any this time but forgot to install the under wing lights on the P-51.I started thinking I have this water base glass maker we use on bomber windows and I have water base Tamyia clear colors hmmnn?I mixed them and they work great.I discarded the wing-tip lights on the 51 and cut them off of the 109 just have a hole for an anchor and wy-la lights!! ;)
p-51 peddy 003.JPG


p-51 peddy 006.JPG


p-51 peddy 009.JPG
 
I appreciate the likes and comments just quick builds to stay busy have to say the next P-51 will be shiner.

Kevin, beautiful. Are any of the marking masked and painted?
Joe all decals here except the invasion stripes though supplied it was a no way.The decals on the 109 while stubborn to get loose adhere like paint see every finesse rivet underneath. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back