Whats your new year modeling agenda.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh might try some aftermarket decals for the 109, never done that either and the Garland livery Airfix supply isnt very imaginative and also ofcourse omits swastikas for the tail

Last edited:
Finish up some stuff, also planning out some of the next GBs from what I have in the stash.

GB.17. Feb 1st-May 31st 2013 - The Jet Age 1944-45/Recon-Transport-Observer Aircraft of WW2 Split Build

Lysander 1/48

May 1st–Sunday Sept 2nd 2013 - GB 18-Heavy Hitters of WWII Allied or Axis, Single to Multi Engine.

Avenger 1/32/Barracuda 1/48

Aug 1st–Sunday Dec 1st 2013 – GB 19-Aircraft Nose Art.

Mosquito IV Tamiya 1/48 "Hairless Joe"

Feb 1st- Sunday Jun 1 2014 - GB 21-Pacific Theatre of Operations land based or carrier launched WWII, Allied or Axis.

Firefly/Barracuda 1/48

O.k., seriously, Recon/transport/ yadda, yadda... I have a Beechcraft "Staggerwing" executive transport, and an Arado Ar-196 observation aircraft. For "Heavy hitters" I have two ground attack aircraft, a P-47D razorback, and a Ju-87B-2. For "Nose art" I have a B-24D "Strawberry Bitch" (Maybe, the other decals on the sheet are mighty tempting!), a P-40C "Flying Tigers" (What could be more nose art than that?), and a Korean war F-86F "Black Angel". Of course, the finishing of this current G.B. is right up there also!
And world domination.

Last edited:
My agenda: finish off projects for my Hungarian mates before I move.

On the workbench (all 1:72)

Bell UH-1C Iroquois (Italeri)
Bell UH-1D Iroquois (Revell/ Hasegawa)
Messerschmitt Me 262 B-1a/U-1 (Revell)
Ural 4320, Hungarian army. (ICM)

A /48 Coversion of a Monogram F-80C to a P-80A.

A 1/48 Monogram Hawker Hurricank MKIID tank buster.

Also to get back to my short Forecastle conversion of my Revell 1/72 Flower Corvette.

Last edited:
finish the 1/144 TWA 757 and the 1/72 Boeing Stratocruiser

start on 1/144 Northwest and Pan Am 707s

Good idea Jan!

Maria, if you want a Revell 1:72 Me 262A-1a with Academy decals for Galland's bird, drop us a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back