Where is everyone from USA states (part 1)

What state do you live in (part 1)

• Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alaska

• Arizona

• Arkansas

• California

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Connecticut

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Colorado

• Delaware

• Florida

• Georgia

• Hawaii

• Idaho

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Kansas

• Kentucky

• Maine

• Maryland

• Massachusetts

• Michigan

• MInnesota

• Mississippi

• MIssouri

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Montana

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kyushuj7w

Airman 1st Class
I was curious to see where we are all from . The intros don't aways say nor the buddy system. I was thinking if there were a group close by we could meet up for an airshow or museum tour. Chino in Claifornia, Seattle Washington or the great air museums in Oregon, Smithsonian in DC, All the ones around the VA Beach Area. USAF in Dayton Ohio, Old Rhinebeck NY , Gulf coast with ships and ac museums etc ......
The poll does not hold all 50 so see poll 2 :)

Wll set one up for the rest of the world later today if I can figure out how to add the probable countries but not offend anyone left out :)

Last edited:
So I made this membership map for those interested.

The way it works is that you open the map, and select the pin icon at the top of it (immediately right of the grabby-hand). Move the crosshair to your location, left-click, and then add your name and locale in the pop-up window.

To view the other pins and therefore see who lives where, just hover your cursor over any pin(s). I've put mine on (it's in Central Texas) so y'all can get the idea.

Last edited:
I'm from Zuid Holland, but it's not on the list:oops:
Was doing the USA states first then planned on setting up a poll for the rest of the world later. Thumpaumpagus response above set up a good map but even after I added a google account it still won't let me pin anything. I dont get that option. Would be a great map though if everyone could get access.

Last edited:
Was doing the USA states first then planned on setting up a poll for the rest of the world later. Thumpaumpagus response above set up a good map but even after I added a google account it still won't let me pin anything. I dont get that option. Would be a great map though if everyone could get access.

I'll see what I can do to fix that. Apologies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back