Where is MikeWint? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've had a reply from Mike.
Back in July, after a storm, he was clearing a fallen tree bough when another snapped and snagged him, causing a serious injury to his leg.
He's had surgery, and attends a clinic weekly, in order to get walking again, although it'll be some time before he's properly 'back on his feet'.
Mike is pleased and touched that our forum friends are concerned and asking after him, and will be back when he's able to sit for longer periods and use the computer.

Thanks for passing along the word, Terry!

Sorry to hear that Mike was injured and I'm glad to hear he's on the mend.

I thought he may have been off hunting, since the hunting season opens earlier in the south than it does up here in the west.

Have been in regular touch with Mike and yes he is on the mend though it could be a longish road to recovery. Have not been so good at keeping in touch myself, sorry guys, but hope to be back in full swing soon. Currently in San Sabastian, Spain, been floating around northern Spain this last 10 days or so and was up in west Scotland on the whisky for about a week before that. Back to UK Friday, Harrogate and then home Monday. Hope to be back modelling towards back end October.

there wasn't a ladder and chainsaw involved in this mishap was there? I have had more friends and people I know get messed up pretty bad and their story always started " I was up on a ladder with my chainsaw...."

Lucky - why couldn't you pick a normal avatar. I'm 71 and many of my thoughts relate to the so many of your avatars that I didn't meet. Keep up the good work. Us dirty old geezers need inspiration in our declining years.

Oh, (sincerely) get back in shape Mike
Don't get too excited about Lucky's avatar. We see nice buns but what is hiding in the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back