Where You Graduated From?

elmilitaro

Senior Airman
384
2
Joined
May 12, 2005
Location
Texas
Hey guys I was just wondering what high school ya'll graduated from, what year, and the location (preferbally city, state, and country, if possible.)
 
Hamilton HS - Los Angeles, Ca, 1977
 
Saint Martins Secondary Modern 1968 Brentwood Essex UK
Kick out at 15 because I was to thick, and started as an apprentice decorator for £5 a week
Brain cells ain't improved much but the money has I don't have to do poxy decorating (unless ordered to by the missus of course )
 
"grarduated"?
 
Gallatin, Missouri - USA - 1943. This is Jesse James country.
 
Last edited:
1964; Fort Benning; School for Wayward Boys; Georgia. Post Grad: 1967; Vietnam University; School of Hard Knocks; Nha Trang
 
Last edited:
Highschool dropout.


Chris
 
to work in logging camps at 16
DRAM!!! Probably one of the most dangerous jobs that exist. Trees have killed more men than Lions and Tigers. Been attacked by several myself
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back