• Berretta M9

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • M7 (the "Splinter Cell" pistol)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A revolver of some sort

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True Connecticut is as bad as NYC when it comes to owning firearms.

What are the firearms laws in Germany, Adler? In NYC they have a concealed carry law, but only politicians and celebrities are issued a permit. I am under the impression that most west European countries only allow pistols, revolvers and rifles that are not military calibers. And they are subject to severe restrictions on use and storage (e.g., you have to store them at a range and under lock and key). Is Germany in a total ban?

Don't you need to belong to a hunting club also which in itself is hard to get into?

Always vote P-38. Hopefully you will be able to own guns after the next presidential election. Oh, P-38, don't commit a felony. That automatically disqualifies you.:)

over here you can get a shotgun licence without too many problems, but i believe pistols/hundguns are outright banned, my dad has a number of rifles (perfectly legally) as well as shotguns............

Read someplace that in England someone was getting mugged or was trying to get into his house and he shot the bad guys, he was in more trouble afterwards than the low lifes who tried to do him harm...

Read someplace that in England someone was getting mugged or was trying to get into his house and he shot the bad guys, he was in more trouble afterwards than the low lifes who tried to do him harm...

I read that too Torch. Apparently this poor SOB had been robbed numerous times and took the situation into his own hands. Don't know the specifics, but at some point in time I think that a man has the right to protect not only his life and others, but also his castle and its belongings. I hope the law does not make his life miserable for such a noble deed.

He was called Tony Martin and it was a MASSIVE story over here- most were on his side but the law was not, most of the contraversy coming from the fact he fired multiple shots, what annoyed me more than anything else about this though was watching an interview with one of the surviving robbers- apparently the scumbag that was rightfully shot dead was "the nicest guy you could ever meet he would never hurt anyone, he had a bright future ahead of him but his life was brutally cut short" i remember those words exactily because of the simple fact that this little angel was robbing this guys bloody house! it's not like he had to do it to feed his family either (if i remember correctly his mum was on the doll, but that wont supprise anyone), he deserved to get shot!

Farmer who killed burglar jailed for life

In NJ - one of the liberal pinnacles of the nation and sadly where I'm from - you are expected to use lethal forces only as a last resort. Therefore, if you can run away, then you had other options, and would likely be prosecuted. Down here in Florida, you have the right to defend your home, property, and family. If someone is breaking into your house, say not even in your house yet, you can fire through a window and end that turds life. Couple instances of this here in pensacola recently. Sherrif said no foul. God I love the politics down here when it comes to gun control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back