• Berretta M9

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • M7 (the "Splinter Cell" pistol)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A revolver of some sort

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can't argue with you. The P210 is expensive for a reason and thier accuracy is renowned. Never shot one, but have read about them being gems and the manufacturing is exemplary. Some folks don't like the Glock trigger. Does take some getting used to. Almost like a two stage military trigger. I happen to like it. My only complaint is that my hands sweat and so I have added a rubber sleeve for better wet grip. The new Glocks have better texturing and finger grooves.

Not a fan of the long barrel, but beautiful nonetheless. Sig should round the frame behind the trigger. What's a little extra CNCing on the golden P210.

Yeah I agree, its abit too much. I like the std. P210 better with its already long 120mm barrell. The LS with its 150mm barrel is also intended for target shooting and would be unsuitable as a sidearm for the military.

I have had "Baby"Eagles in both 9mm and .40 cal. Both were very good shooters. Never had a problem with them and were pretty accurate. Only thing I didn't like was that the slide was a little hard to grasp(like CZ-75s). Otherwise they went bang everytime..Didn't know PPKs came in a 9mm,thought only .32 and .380(9mm kurtz)

Those pics of the p210 are really nice. The Nills grips are awesome also. Have them on a few of my pistols and the fit and finish of them are excellent..8)

Torch said:
I have had "Baby"Eagles in both 9mm and .40 cal. Both were very good shooters. Never had a problem with them and were pretty accurate. Only thing I didn't like was that the slide was a little hard to grasp(like CZ-75s). Otherwise they went bang everytime..Didn't know PPKs came in a 9mm,thought only .32 and .380(9mm kurtz)

I missed that fact Torch. I think your right. No 9X19 that I know of.

Gotta get back on track here fellas... Special Operations, Military... Several of my friends are still active duty SEAL Team members, and the weapon they currently use is the Heckler and Koch Mark 23 .40 S&W....

There is no other weapon they would rather use, and trust me, the have the luxury of using WHATEVER they want....
Matt said:
Mark 23? Too big. If I were relegated to HK, I'd rather have the USP. If you must have threaded barrel, and for SOF its a must, than the USP tactical.
It is infact not too big... The USP tac, while an outstanding weapon, doesnt seem to have the same flow as the slightly larger Mk23...

And besides, the slightly heavier weight is better when ur knockin some scumbag in the side of the head with it...

I can't argue with you Les. But Mk23 is like taking a 6" carbine to a rifle fight. FANTASTIC'F'ING weapon. Well made (like all HKs), but overkill hardware when an operator can use something that has better ballistics, same sound signature with attachments, and ammo compatibility with the rest of your stick.

We disagree.

As Im sure ur aware, I was part of the SEAL Community for many years.... I found that I had more firepower and area control with a stumped sawed off Mossberg... Less rounds of course, but I never got into a pistol fight before hehe...

I dont carry a concealed pistol anymore, and I cannot confirm or deny that I own any weapons, but I like the H&K family of weaps very much so...

Only pistol/revolver that I own myself is a .38 Special snub nose. The only reason I have it is because my grandfather handed it down to me.

I do own several rifles and shotguns though and several WW2 German Mauser rifles.

I own a Mossberg 590 (Milspec version with heat shield, parkerized, 8+1 rounds, etc). But not sawed off and not "stumped" or with a pistol grip. Sawed off would be illegal doncha know.

.38 revolver is entirely adequate, if you can hit with it. Use the 158gr bullets and don't load it with the +Ps. They only ruin your night vision and don't go any faster out of a snubbie. I personally find these guns hard to shoot accurately, but they are a proven stopper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back