• Berretta M9

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • M7 (the "Splinter Cell" pistol)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A revolver of some sort

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I read about that too. ACLU will get involved eventually and your state will pay big bucks for its citizens rights. Good for Florida.

over allowed to use "reasonable force" to detain or stop someone commiting a crime, the problem is just how much force is "reasonable" force? i know where the guns are kept in the house and i know how to get at them, i like to think that in the event of a robber in the house i'd have the presence of mind to get one and fire a warning shot or two out of a window or something like that, if he still doesn't go perhaps shoot him in the leg? of course if were actually were robbed it's unlikely i'd do anything even close to that :lol:

If you have the presence of mind and superior eye hand coordination to shoot someone in the leg under great stress, you are a man among men.:)

well it's going to be very short range and i'll be using a shotgun so i'd be more supprised if i missed............

Have you ever patterned your shotgun at short range? "Can't miss with a shotgun" is a myth. Assuming you have a cylinder-bore choke on your shotgun, at 20ft it will likely shoot into a pattern the size of your fist.:shock:

i'm a farmer's son, i know how to use a shotgun :lol: i've done plenty of shooting with one and i find it an absolute joy to fire, very simple to aim, care to test your theory against me? :lol:

Nope. As an avid shooter and owner of multiple shotguns, unless you have sawed it off there is not much spread at short ranges.

However, if you are asking for a volunteer target... :)

Nope. As an avid shooter and owner of multiple shotguns, unless you have sawed it off there is not much spread at short ranges.

However, if you are asking for a volunteer target... :)

i know there's not much spread i do know about choke :lol: all i'm saying is that i'd still have no problem hitting you ;) so go on then, would you be willing to try and prove yourself right by being the target?

As I said, if your asking for a target...

I'd rather not test my facts with anyone thankyou very much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back