Currently I'd like to fly for the RAF. Cool planes (except that damnable Lancaster) It would be an exotic experience for me. Defending the homeland by fighting off wave after wave of German planes in the Battle of Britain, advancing boldly into France over the brave British troops in D-Day, advancing menacingly into Southern Germany, cursing High Command for ordering us to stop just short of Berlin, ignoring orders and attacking a fuel depot with my spitfire in central Berlin, only to have my engine shot through and catch fire, crash-landing in front of Hitler's secret bunker, but smelling roast chicken nearby and forgetting der Fuhrer entirely, I fight through hordes of SS soldiers to reach a messhouse, where i confiscate all the chicken from a terrified cook, and make my way to a nearby airbase, where I hotwire and hijack a Ta-152 and fly back to my airfield. I'm celebrated as a hero in Britain for stealing the Fuhrer's own chicken, one of the most highly sought-after prizes of the war. Now knighted Sir Crazy, I travel the world with my companion, an illustrious writer by the name of 'Asparagus' Robert Whitney the XXXVII.
Ahhh, to be an RAF pilot