Whisky, Vodka, Bourbon, Gin, Rum.....?

@ syscom3 try some European or Aussie beers, then see what you think. :)
@ Njaco I have had a couple of Sam's, and I couldn't agree more. Check out some of the naturally brewed ales, I think you will be pleasently suprised. :)

IMOP Single Malt Scotch is the best drink in the world.
 
Maharg, I will. Drinking a Sam's goes against my personnal preference; I never drink anything that from the middle of the alphabet. P, Q, R, S, T,U..

Piels
Pabst
Rolling Rock
Sam Adams
Strohs
Schlitz
etc, etc, etc
 
I'm the opposite. Everything else gives me those headaches.
 
Maharg, I will. Drinking a Sam's goes against my personnal preference; I never drink anything that from the middle of the alphabet. P, Q, R, S, T,U..

Piels
Pabst
Rolling Rock
Sam Adams
Strohs
Schlitz
etc, etc, etc

So you drink Budweiser and Coors which are even worse...
 
Jack Daniels - Green, Single Barrel, Gentleman Jack. My only vice!
 
Whisky - Laphroaig or Royal Lochnagar being my favorites (although there are others I like as well)...
This is where Laphroaig is made GN (I was opposite there last week on Texa)
Im not a Whiskey buff but I do like Navy Neaters demerara dark rum
 

Attachments

  • laphroig.jpg
    laphroig.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 148
Bourban and cola

although i;m more a beer man

Carlton Draught, Victoria Bitter, Tooheys Red..........:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back