Whisky, Vodka, Bourbon, Gin, Rum.....?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My only drink is Canadian Hunter sipping whiskey. It's cheap ($14 for a 1.75L) and deeeeeelicious. Seriously, it's better than Crown Royal (in my opinion) and a third the cost.

Vodka, Grey Goose or Belvadier. Sky is good too.

Whisky - Talisker (the older the better but even the 10 year old is good)
Whiskey - Bushmills (a lovely smooooth Irish, especially for those who don't like the peaty after-taste of a single malt)
Gin - Plymouth (but has to be the Export)

My favorite is my bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, but at 100 dollars a bottle I only drink it on ever so often.

I also enjoy Bushmills, Midleton Rare, Jameson, Tullamore Dew, Glenmorangie and to many to name because basically if it is Irish or Scotch I love it. I really enjoy whiskey. I dont care if it is blended, single malt, double malt, I dont care.

My favorite is my bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, but at 100 dollars a bottle I only drink it on ever so often.

I also enjoy Bushmills, Midleton Rare, Jameson, Tullamore Dew, Glenmorangie and to many to name because basically if it is Irish or Scotch I love it. I really enjoy whiskey. I dont care if it is blended, single malt, double malt, I dont care.

Next time in Glasgow, I'll buy a dram or two....

I like the premium scotch whiskies.

I'm sipping one right now.....

"Glendronach 12 years" ..... its double cask matured in sherry wood and traditional oak barrels.

I like the premium scotch whiskies.

I'm sipping one right now.....

"Glendronach 12 years" ..... its double cask matured in sherry wood and traditional oak barrels.

That is the one I have in my room right now (comes from near me). It is pretty nice, much softer and less peaty that the ones I normally like though.

probably not high on anyone's list but I drink DeWar's White Label scotch. I can get the buzz, still be conversational and not wake up in bed with Al Gore and a headache.

lesofprimus, Aussie whiskey is like American beer, not worth talking about. 8)

Whiskey: Jameson

Vodka: Ciroc (made from grapes)

Rum: When my stomach feels like crap but I wanna get drunk anyway, I drink Captain Morgans and 7-up... it soothes the belly while melting the brain.

What is with Sam adams? I thought the stuff was just shy of Oklahoma piss water. The American beers made forced me to go with Guiness. Just never saw what made Adams so great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back