Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington Redskins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Who do you think will win the NFC east.

I think it will go something like this:

1. Dallas Cowboys 10-6 (even though I hate them)
2. Philadelphia Eagles 9-7 (I hope these guys win it but I just dont see it)
3. New York Giants 7-9 (Eli's last year as a Giant maybe?)
4. Washington Redskins 5-11

Ouch, that hurt. You really think Dallas will be there even though Parcells ain't. I think the Cboys are close but still don't have the pieces or the coach.

Eagles have improved and hopfully the draft will shine and we'll be at the top.

Ouch, that hurt. You really think Dallas will be there even though Parcells ain't. I think the Cboys are close but still don't have the pieces or the coach.

Eagles have improved and hopfully the draft will shine and we'll be at the top.

I hope it is not true. I really do. I just think that with Romo and Owens (if he can keep his mouth shut and just play ball that is) along with a better Defense than last years and better running game might have what it takes to top the division.

I absolutely hate Dallas!

As for the Eagles I agree they have improved but McNabbs health is key to them winning the division. I also have questions about there Recieving Corps. Obviously Westbrook is a beast and he will help keep them alive.

By the way there is a poll (yeah I know I like polls) and you can vote for your Eagles.

Thanks, just did. Owens will never shut up. He, as they say, is a cancer.

McNabb hopefully will stay healthy. Recieving is ?. (as it has been since Owens left.) RBs should be good with Westbrook and Buckhalter. I think the draft helped the whole D line and hope it shows.

Being a fan since before Vermeil, I hope they win out.

Goin back to bed with this damn cold. I can't even keep up in the Iraq thread.

I think it was the biggest mistake for PHI to grab Owens. They saw what problems we had with him in SF. I think it was the best thing to get rid of him.

Think the Giants are dysfunctional. Bad year for them. Dallas is in trouble. Romo isn't what they thought he was (even Carrie Underwood agrees with that one), Redskins? Who knows. Joe Gibbs doesn't have a majic wand, it takes time. And with a nutbag owner like he has, it doesn't help. Birds are going to be good for next year, but not great. Donovan sees the writting on the wall, the time is now.

Go with the Eagles, Dallas, Skins and Giants bringing up the rear. But it will not be a strong conference. Think the AFC North and South are the ones that will be the best.

Go with the Eagles, Dallas, Skins and Giants bringing up the rear. But it will not be a strong conference. Think the AFC North and South are the ones that will be the best.

I hope you are right. I really want the Eagles to win the division and I would prefer if Dallas would come in last. I just dont see it happening.

I hope you are right. I really want the Eagles to win the division and I would prefer if Dallas would come in last. I just dont see it happening.

Yeah baby! Eagles win...I hope. Dallas? Anywhere but first. Hate Dallas. But so does everyone else.

Except they had the first really cute Cheerleaders. Did wonders in the 70s.

I absolutely hate Dallas!

I knew I liked you for some reason. I have 31 favorite teams in the NFL and the Cowboys aren't one of them. I completely loath that team......and I flippin live in Dallas.

Having said that, I think they will win the division easily. But I'm not rooting for them!!!!!!!

If you made me pick one team to like, I guess I would have to go with the Steelers, with the 49er's a close 2nd, followed by the Eagles.

Hey a somewhat Eagles fan in Dallas! Ok, I'll give one Cowboy fan here in Philly a pass. The rest can go!!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back