Who's Killing Iran's Nuke Scientists?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True, all we can do is post sensibly and hit them when they appear. Shall we call it whack a troll (Take on Whak a Mole). Looks like nothing further is happening so who knows what is going on at the moment...

Even if you remove Israel from the equation, peace will never happen. The Shiites and Sunnis will band together only if they have a common enemy. When that threat is gone, the go back to killing each other.
Yep...just recently, sunni militants stopped a bus in Pakistan, pulled 16 shiites off and executed them along the side of the road...

Normally, I do not necropost and revive old threads. But as I've been reading a lot of the old stuff around here to catch up, it struck me as relevant to bring this up to reinforce the said notion of "peace in the middle east" even without Israel. Since the last post of the thread we've had the Arab spring, Gadaffi gone, Mubarak gone, Muslim Bro-hood gone (at least for power in Egypt), and Assad barely hanging on, ISIS at the forefront and etc.

Having spent the better part of 10 years over there, I get why everyone is so angry. Heat, humidity, sand to breathe instead of oxygen, lousy food.... no one bathes.

Perhaps some of the targeted scientists were too educated and so not as stupid to follow a religion as much as their power mongers wanted? or were thought to be working too closely with the international atomic agency in negotiations for the benefit of Irans future, and not the zealots dreams of meglomania.

As to the other hinted at possible culprits, they do have a strong history of using any means they are able to get away with to achieve their assignments. In recent years a few of their cell groups have been thrown out of a countries, like Canada, Germany, Russia, UK etc for something.
Also after WW2, were they not the first modern terrorist/freedom fighters, killing many French, British locals to earn a claim, and have sometimes attacked and destroyed 'accidentaly' USN ships and aircraft.
And yet, when others try to copy their successful methods they are touted as the loser, and that racism doesn't exist for them, because everyone else has been so to them in the past, so they are allowed to be more so back.
It is that last point, that hypocritical dichotomy, that angers even some of their own supporters at times, not only the wider World who understand at least a bit of both sides of the argument - Some of it goes back to the wars between them and the Caananites too amongst all others who also moved into that area.
History did not only begin from one source or place, humanity is more complex, nuanced and politicing than the 'simpler' versions that propagandise one ideological version over another.

Sometimes I like the childishness of some topic themes and the humour of posters, other times, a few only bring themselves down to those others levels whom they critisise and seem almost racist or religous-ist towards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back