Israeli Air Force Ready for Iran's Nuclear Sites (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, just long enough for the crazies to breed another crop of kids big enough to carry a decent weight bombload.:mad:

CD

These 'crazies' you refer to are actually Palestinian citizens who've been forced out of there homes and into Refugee (Concentration) Camps because Israel continues to break the UN laws and hold Palestinian land. If you are going to be so flippant at least have some intelluctual rigor and back it up with facts instead of what you are fed from the Zionist American media.

And for the record; Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said "Zionism should be wiped off the face of the earth". Not Israel.

Anyone who reads real news knows that Israel is a much bigger threat to world peace than Iran will ever be.

These 'crazies' you refer to are actually Palestinian citizens who've been forced out of there homes and into Refugee (Concentration) Camps because Israel continues to break the UN laws and hold Palestinian land. If you are going to be so flippant at least have some intelluctual rigor and back it up with facts instead of what you are fed from the Zionist American media.

Israel is a much bigger threat to world peace than Iran will ever be.

No, not really. Israel has done some bad things, but I'd rather trust their word then Hamas. And watch what you say, comments like that are going to be met with criticism.

If you are going to be so flippant at least have some intelluctual rigor and back it up with facts instead of what you are fed from the Zionist American media.

"Zionist American media"? :rolleyes: American media is 75-80 % slanted to the left, but Zionist?

And for the record; Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said "Zionism should be wiped off the face of the earth". Not Israel.

:rolleyes: Right.......Mahmoud loves Israel!

Anyone who reads real news knows that Israel is a much bigger threat to world peace than Iran will ever be.

And where do you get your "real news"?

TO

Nelson/Meatball said:
Ur a fu*kin moron, u know that right??? I mean, I dont want to insult ur ever so educated opinion and hurt ur wittle feelings by stating something completely obvious that Im sure ur aware of...

If u are not aware of, or dont believe u are a moron, then by all means, lemme enlighten u on this one very simple fact:

YOU ARE A FU*KING MORON WHO WEARS A برقع or BURQA!!!!

32188.gif

Comments like that made by that idiot arent even worth responding to. I dont mind people criticising (even strongly) israels, the US's or anybodies position, but to just spruik obvious propaganda is an insult to this place in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back