Who's Killing Iran's Nuke Scientists?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Im not "trolling".. Israel drove the Palestinians out of their land and are treating the remaining ones as rubbish. Israel is committing war crimes against them daily while the United States funds it. Do some reading outside of fox news and you might learn a thing or two.

Heres a good website.

www.I'mA****ingIdiot.org

Last edited by a moderator:
you do some serious research bud, the Phillistines did not own the land but came in as invaders to possess it. go visit the land for yourself instead of reading misleading web-site and idiot news media

you do some serious research bud, the Phillistines did not own the land but came in as invaders to possess it. go visit the land for yourself instead of reading misleading web-site and idiot news media

Who was living there before ww2? And what happened to them? Oh yea they got driven out of their homes by the jews, and israel has been oppressing them ever since with billions of dollars from American tax payers.

Who was living there before ww2? And what happened to them? Oh yea they got driven out of their homes by the jews, and israel has been oppressing them ever since with billions of dollars from American tax payers.

Yep, you're too stoopid to stay here - goodbye @sshole!

fieldgoal.jpg

Last edited:
field goal J !! good one, what a guy can't seem to figure out during the time of the ages during the invasion by the "sea peoples" who gives a royal F what happened right before ww 2, get it straight up it never was and never will be the phillisitnes land.

book mark my statements as I know you are watching

field goal J !! good one, what a guy can't seem to figure out during the time of the ages during the invasion by the "sea peoples" who gives a royal F what happened right before ww 2, get it straight up it never was and never will be the phillisitnes land.

book mark my statements as I know you are watching

So by that logic we should give america back to the indigeneous people who currently control all tribal gambling? Because It never was and never will be our land... Distant history doesnt matter. In modern times those Jewbastards Stole that land and they are oppressing the Palestinians whose pimpass representatives continue misrepresent the majority civil population of their true goals of peaceful existence. Even if you dont believe its their land it doesnt matter, Iranian/Palestinian religious effs are commiting war crimes against a severely vulnerable group of people. Just because their holy book says god gave israel to them doesnt make it true.... Hey my religion says God gave me the whole world so everyone get out...

Also I didnt realize that differeing opinions was a bannable offense... I thought forums were a place for open friendly discussion, Guess not. Alah Akbar you infedels.

Last edited by a moderator:
So by that logic we should give america back to the natives? Because It never was and never will be our land... Distant history doesnt matter. In modern times Israel Stole that land and they are oppressing the Palestinians. Even if you dont believe its their land it doesnt matter, they are commiting war crimes against a severely vulnerable group of people. Just because their holy book says god gave israel to them doesnt make it true.... Hey my religion says God gave me the whole world so everyone get out...

Also I didnt realize that differeing opinions was a bannable offense... I thought forums were a place for open friendly discussion, Guess not.

You are dipsh!t. Did your litter have any siblings that weren't retards?!?! You should have quit after our first response but I guess you're just too stupid to know when to keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:
The one I liked was that the UN has 65 resolutions against Israel and none against the Pali's???Yea will UN resolutions are against a country not a people's and that is the criteria that the Pali's are.

Jav - good point but I will insist that this thread DOES NOT go into the political situation of the Jewish State. If our brainless friend bothered to read the intro page to this site he would have found our rules about political postings.

So by that logic we should give america back to the indigeneous people who currently control all tribal gambling? Because It never was and never will be our land... Distant history doesnt matter. In modern times those Jewbastards Stole that land and they are oppressing the Palestinians whose pimpass representatives continue misrepresent the majority civil population of their true goals of peaceful existence. Even if you dont believe its their land it doesnt matter, Iranian/Palestinian religious effs are commiting war crimes against a severely vulnerable group of people. Just because their holy book says god gave israel to them doesnt make it true.... Hey my religion says God gave me the whole world so everyone get out...

Also I didnt realize that differeing opinions was a bannable offense... I thought forums were a place for open friendly discussion, Guess not. Alah Akbar you infedels.

They are until you become insulting. That is why you are banned.

Goodbye fool...

those Jewbastards Stole that land and they are oppressing the Palestinians whose pimpass representatives continue misrepresent the majority civil population of their true goals of peaceful existence. ...

Differences in opinions are both accepted and openly welcomed here, making this one of the very small minorities in the web-world. Open and flagrant racism, however, are not. Byebye.

[-X Flyboy...Flyboy....Flyboy [-X you are not helping in reaching out to understand others of a less fortunate circumstance :)

[-X Flyboy...Flyboy....Flyboy [-X you are not helping in reaching out to understand others of a less fortunate circumstance :)

Yep....

shanbo_heinemann.jpg

I'm sorry, I think I had opened up with a can of worms with my statement saying that I didn't think Israel or America were likely suspects. Sorry to the Administator for giving the Troll accidential ammunition...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back