Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13,
  • The Stacked Sizzled Bacon Pic: All I can say with that bacon picture is "Oh Lawdy Lawd!" in my old southern black preacher accent (it's a wonderful accent with flair, class, and emotion)
  • The Mashed Potato Cheesy Bacon Balls: Despite being completely straight -- it's fabulous!

I agree...

And this needed a thread?
Well, it was merged with this one: I wasn't sure where to put it but this forum is very bacon centric. Honestly I'm amazed nobody called it http://ww2aircraft-n-bacon.net/ :D

Let me give you bacon, so you won't miss the restaurant so much.
I appreciate the reward, but I'm found a substitute: Did you know chunks of bacon in salad make salad way more enjoyable?

Yeah, but I'm trying to lose weight

That's why you use bacon chunks instead of whole rashers. The act of "chunking up" the bacon makes all the calories fall out. A similar principle applies to cookies - break them in half before you eat them, the calories all fall out and they become a health food.

Truth be told, I've never had much of a conscience about such matters! :)

Actually that's what I am doing...
  • Lettuce (ball of)
  • Chunks of bacon
Pop a chunk in your mouth, and keep it there for a couple of bits of lettuce and allow the juice to baconize the lettuce, then repeat until you run out of the allotted chunks

ghost pepper bacon.JPG

Why is this foreign "food" tainting this most holiest of threads.....
Which part, the chocolate cookie ice-cream chocolate bar thing? Or are we talking about the bacon strip on pancake batter?

Because the first was part of an original thread I created that was deemed redundant and merged (I'm okay with that), the other was bacon on pancakes, which is apparently acceptable as many if not all of us have had pancakes with bacon on top...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back